- Henry Walton Jones, Sr. becomes Professor of Medieval Literature at Princeton University.
- Sigmund Freud's Interpretation of Dreams is published.
- American Philosophical Association is founded.
- February: Eastman Kodak introduces Brownie camera.
- March 16: On Crete, Arthur Evans locates the Palace of Knossos.
- June: Boxer Rebellion begins in China.
- July 2: First Zeppelin dirigible flight occours.
- August 24: Henry Jones returns home from the conference of the Association of American Medievalists in Western Massachusets.
- The American presidential election occurs.
- The United States of America establish the Territory of Hawaii.
- October 24: Winston Churchill is elected to British parliament at age of 26.
- Grail Diary
- The Man with the Big Stick (Non-fiction source)
- Powder Keg - Europe 1900 to 1914 (Non-fiction source)
- Interactive Timeline
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide
Notes and references