- The British Colonial Office attempts to settle the racial problems in Kenya.
- Adolf Hitler attempts a coup of the republican government with his newly formed Nazi militia -- storm troopers were sent in to surround leading government officials in a Munich beer hall who were then forced to swear loyalty to the "revolution." This led to Hitler's arrest for high treason.
- April 6: The New York Times publishes severals articles, including one about Carnarvon's death and one about Lenin's illness.
- June 2: Lady Eleanora Ferrers-Lansdowne sends Henry Jones Sr. a letter with information concerning Richard Francis Burton and a Moor who had seen the Holy Grail.
- June 19: Henry Jones Sr. is found in Princeton, New Jersey looking for atlases that match his geographical information sent by Lady Eleanora Ferrers-Lansdowne.
- Grail Diary
- Who Are Those Guys? (Non-fiction source)
- Birth of a Nation (Non-fiction source)
- Sigmund Freud (Non-fiction source)
- Indiana Jones Explores Ancient Egypt (Non-fiction source)
- Howard Carter and the Tomb of Tutankhamun (Non-fiction source)
Notes and references