- February 9: Jock Lindsey wins the Mid-West Races & Stunt Show.
- Indiana Jones helps Marcus Brody look for his missing brother-in-law.
- June: Jones discovers and enters the interior world for the first time with Salandra.
- September: Jones exits the interior world after what he thinks has been just a few days but finds out he has lost months.
- October: Black Thursday
- November: Jastro Expedition – Jones meets Sophia Hapgood.
- Jock Lindsey goes on to claim victory in the National Air Races held in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Indiana Jones and the Interior World
- Indiana Jones und die Gefiederte Schlange
- Indiana Jones Adventure World (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis comic (Mentioned only)
- Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar (Mentioned only)
Notes and references