- The Nazis begin sending out archaeological teams across the world in search of religious artifacts under the orders of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
- A German Ticket Taker wins a gold metal in light-weight boxing at the Olympic Games.
- During the summer, after months of planning, Indiana Jones travels to the Rub al Khali Desert of Saudi Arabia to dig for the remains of a nomadic culture that pre-dated Christ only to find that his rival Belloq had swept in and extensively excavated the site before him.
- Evelyn Briggs Baldwin
- Alecia Dunstin
- Rudolf Reingold
- Montgomery Bryce
- Mishima Sokai
- Indiana Jones and the Hollow Earth
- Indiana Jones and the Cult of the Mummy's Crypt
- Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Sphinx
- Indiana Jones Adventure World
Notes and referencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.