- January - Indiana Jones and Doctor Lopez are hired by Caspar Zzyzx to find a lost treasure map leading to the Shrine of the Sea Devil.
- After encountering headhunters on the Marquesas Islands, Lopez dies while Indiana Jones, with the help of Manahiki, narrowly escapes.
- January 11 - Jones, finding the Shrine, battles mutinous sailors and the Sea Devil. He is rescued from a watery grave by Amelia Earhart.
- Jones goes on an archaeological trip to Ceylon to find the Heart of Koru Watu, not realising that it is actually the first piece of the Mirror of Dreams, which eventually leads to his search for the Heart of the Dragon.
- Jones, Willie Scott and Short Round battle Mola Ram and the Thuggee cult in India.
- Albrecht Von Beck
- Kai Ti Chang
- Thomas Edward Lawrence
- In Shanghai
- In India
- Indiana Jones and the Shrine of the Sea Devil
- Indiana Jones and the Cup of the Vampire
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.