- "A man from Damascus, Mecca, or Baghdad. A member of a particular Bedouin tribe. Kurd. Sunni. Shiite. He can be any of these things but an Arab? Never. At least not yet, I'm afraid."
- ―Gertrude Bell, on Arab identity in 1919.[src]
→ This article is a stub. You can help us by . Check out the talk page for hints on what needs to be done.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Palestine, October 1917" → Daredevils of the Desert
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Paris, May 1919" → Winds of Change
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Raiders of the Lost Ark Sourcebook
- Lines in the Sand - The Middle East and the Great War (Non-fiction source)