Australia is a country that covers the continent of Australia and several nearby islands, located southeast of Asia between the Indian and Pacific Oceans. While the eastern coast of the country has many cities, much of the interior of the continent is a sparsely populated desert. Because of its history and relative geographic isolation, Australia is home to many unique plant and animal species.
Adventures in Australia
Locations within Australia
- Ayers Rock / Uluru
- Botany Bay
- Cape York Peninsula
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones – Daredevils of the Desert (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones Adventure World (Mentioned only)
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "The Fourth Nail"
- Indiana Jones und das Geheimnis der Osterinseln
- The Adventures of Indiana Jones
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones Adventures