Behind the scenesEdit
The extent of Lord Carnarvon's place in Indiana Jones canon is ambiguous. He appears as part of the Choose Your Own Adventure book The Valley of the Kings which loosely adapts the first half of Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Jackal (My First Adventure) of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles television series.
The path which mostly faithfully follows the events of the episode includes several differences in the narrative, including Lord Carnarvon's presence at the dig and his involvement in the tomb of the mummy found there which is not the body of the episode's Kha but a minor royal called Amenhotep.
- The Mummy's Curse (Historical Note)
- The Valley of the Kings
- Indiana Jones et le Secret de la Pyramide (Mentioned only)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark novel (First mentioned)
- So Then What Happened? (Non-fiction source)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones Media Kit
- Howard Carter and the Tomb of Tutankhamun (Non-fiction source)