In 1922, Dorian Belecamus took part in an elaborate assassination attempt against King Constantine of Greece. Belecamus and her co-conspirator—and secret lover—Colonel Alexander Mandraki planned to pin the deed on one of her Sorbonne students, Indiana Jones. She took Jones to Greece as an ancient Greek linguist where they tried to decipher an unknown Greek script called Liniu B.
- Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi
- Indiana Jones and the Dance of the Giants (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Unicorn's Legacy (Mentioned only)
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates and Other Tales
- The Lost Journal of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide