French Indochina (or simply Indochina) was a French protectorate in Southeast Asia comprised of the modern-day countries of Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. It shared borders with China in the north and Burma and Thailand to the west.
Adventures in French IndochinaEdit
Indiana Jones visited Vietnam sometime prior to May 1919. He would later meet Ho Chi Minh at the Paris Peace Conference who was looking for fairer representation for the Vietnamese people under French rule.
- Behind the Great Wall
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Peacock's Eye" → Treasure of the Peacock's Eye (On map)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (On map)
- The Adventures of Indiana Jones
- Grail Diary
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones Adventures
- Indiana Jones Artifacts
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb: 1935 Journal