The Great Depression, or simply The Depression, was a severe worldwide economic depression that took place mostly during the 1930s, beginning in the United States of America. As with the Great War, the Great Depression gutted the spirit of citizens across Europe and America.
Among those affected by the Great Depression was singer Willie Scott, who found herself unable to break into Hollywood, prompting her to travel to Shanghai. Another affected was Panama Hat, an antiquities collector who, by being hit hard financially during this period, resolved to seek wealthy buyers for the Cross of Coronado.
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade novel (Mentioned only)
- The Adventures of Indiana Jones RPG
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Raiders of the Lost Ark Sourcebook
- Marshall College database
- Broadway - America Center Stage (Non-fiction source)
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide