Heaven or Paradise is a transcendent supernatural place commonly found across Abrahamic religions where beings such angels dwell or serves as an afterlife for humanity.
In the Egyptian desert in 1908, young Indiana Jones asked T.E. Lawrence what happened to people when they died. Although Jones's tutor Miss Seymour reinforced the notion that a good individual would go to Heaven, Lawrence pointed out that that was a Christian interpretation and noted that for Muslims, a good person would go to Paradise "which, according to the Prophet Muhammad, is a delightful place especially if you're a man." Two years later, as Jones battled a near-lethal infection of typhoid fever caught in China, the boy expressed hope to his mother that his deceased sister, Susie, was in Heaven with his grandmother.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Jackal" → My First Adventure (Mentioned only)
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Peking, March 1910" → Journey of Radiance (Mentioned only)
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Petrograd, July 1917" → Adventures in the Secret Service (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and his Desktop Adventures (Mentioned only)
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "The Gold Goddess" (Mentioned only)
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Raiders of the Lost Ark Sourcebook
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure