Iceland is an island country in the northern Atlantic Ocean.
Adventures in Iceland[edit | edit source]
The Jastro expedition, on which Indiana Jones worked as field supervisor, took place in Iceland in 1929 where Sophia Hapgood recovered the necklace of Atlantean Nur-Ab-Sal. Dr. Bjorn Heimdall believed Iceland was what the Greeks refered to as Hyperborea.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Indiana Jones and the Hollow Earth
- Indiana Jones Adventure World (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis comic
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide
- The Lost Journal of Indiana Jones