Jiddu Krishnamurti met Indiana Jones in Benares, India in 1910 during a game of cricket with his brother. The boy invited Jones to join in but, unfamilar with cricket, he mistook the sport as a "Indian rules" baseball.
→ This article is a stub. You can help us by . Check out the talk page for hints on what needs to be done.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Benares, January 1910" → Journey of Radiance
- The Mata Hari Affair (Mentioned only)
- Jiddu Krishnamurti - The Reluctant Messiah (Non-fiction source)
- Annie Besant - An Unlikely Rebel (Non-fiction source)
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide