Jordan, formerly Transjordan, is a country in the Middle East.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- In Raiders of the Lost Ark (set in 1936), the map showing the flight to Egypt labels Jordan by its current name, despite the fact that it was called Transjordan until 1949.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (On map)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Adventures of Indiana Jones RPG
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Lines in the Sand - The Middle East and the Great War (Non-fiction source)
- Gertrude Bell - Iraq's Uncrowned Queen (Non-fiction source)
- Indiana Jones World Map
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.