During World War I, Jones and his friend Remy Baudouin were given the rank when they transferred to Africa where there was a policy in place that all newly arrived enlisted soldiers would receive an automatic promotion to lieutenant.
→ This article is a stub. You can help us by . Check out the talk page for hints on what needs to be done.
- Remy Baudouin
- Robert Graves
- George S. Patton
- Indiana Jones
- The Nazi Lieutenant of the Desert Chase
- Alain Moreau
- Siegfried Sassoon
- Periscope Soldier
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Jackal" → My First Adventure
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Somme, Early August 1916" → Trenches of Hell
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Phantom Train of Doom" → Phantom Train of Doom
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade novel
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade comic
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.