Marco Polo was an explorer during the Middle Ages.
Cut off from his medieval sources in Europe due to World War I, Professor Henry Jones traveled to China in 1914 hoping to find mentions of Marco Polo in imperial records. In 1933, Tzen Khan met Indiana Jones and suggested that the archaeologist could be a reincarnation of Polo.
- Young Indiana Jones and the Face of the Dragon (Mentioned only)
- Young Indiana Jones and the Eye of the Tiger (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Dance of the Giants (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Dinosaur Eggs (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Gold of Genghis Khan (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones Explores The Aztecs (Non-fiction source)
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- War and Revolution (Non-fiction source)