Moses, also known as Musa and Mosheh, was a key prophet and leader of Judaism in ancient times. He was the brother of Aaron and Miriam, and the uncle of Eleazar.
According to the Hebrew Bible, he was chosen by God to be the leader of the Hebrews during their exodus from Egypt to Canaan. As they escaped towards the Red Sea, Moses used his staff to part the waters, allowing them to flee on dry land across the seabed. When their Egyptian pursuers followed, the waters returned, drowning the Egyptians. During their travels, Moses received the Ten Commandments from God on Mount Sinai or Mount Horeb, and kept the tablets in the Ark of the Covenant. Despite living for a long time, Moses died before reaching the promised land of Canaan.
- The Valley of the Kings (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Sphinx (Mentioned only)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (First mentioned)
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (Mosaic)
- Indiana Jones and the Mystery of Mount Sinai (Mentioned only)