Mount Kalisa is a holy mountain in the Hindu faith. According to legend, the priest Sankara climbed the mountain on his quest for enlightenment and encountered Shiva, who gave him the five Sankara Stones and commanded him to use them to fight evil.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Greatest Adventures of Indiana Jones establishes that Mount Kalisa is Mount Kailash, located in western Tibet, and considered sacred by several faiths, including Hinduism, which views it as the home of Shiva.
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Adventure Pack
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide
- The Lost Journal of Indiana Jones
- The Greatest Adventures of Indiana Jones