A mummy is the dead body of a human or animal preserved by the ancient Egyptian process (or some similar method) of embalming.
→ This article is a stub. You can help us by . Check out the talk page for hints on what needs to be done.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Jackal" → My First Adventure
- Egypt, May 1908
- The Mummy's Curse
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Palestine, October 1917" → Daredevils of the Desert (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Cult of the Mummy's Crypt
- Indiana Jones Adventure World
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Mentioned only)
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.