Plato's fame, and his name, remained popular in the following centuries. The was a plaque in the Biblioteca di San Barnaba quoting Plato for having said "I have a love for these books that transcends passion and sexuality... there's just no good word to describe it". Even a donkey in Greece shared his name.
Behind the scenesEdit
Plato's quote of being unable to find a word that "transcends passion and sexuality" is a humorous reference to Platonic love, a concept named after Plato.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones: Travels with Father" → Travels with Father (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis comic (Mentioned only)
- From Slavery to Freedom (Non-fiction source)
- Aristotle - Creating Foundations (Non-fiction source)
- Ancient Questions - Philosophy and Our Search for Meaning (Non-fiction source)