Poland (Polish: Polska) is a country in central Europe that became independent in 1918. It had been occupied by Russia, Austria and Germany until the end of World War I. The total area of Poland is 312,679 square kilometres (9th place in Europe). The country has a population of over 38 million people. The capital of Poland is Warsaw.
Adventures in PolandEdit
Indiana Jones and his father Henry traveled through what would become Poland on the Nord Express in 1913. Crossing from Germany into Russia, Indiana commented on the German and Russian languages being divided by a line on the map when Henry corrected that the locals where they were spoke Polish. That led to a brief discussion about Poland's desire for independence.
Behind the scenesEdit
From Poland comes Janusz Kaminski, a cinematographer of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and many other Steven Spielberg's films.
- Young Indiana Jones and the Princess of Peril (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure (On map)
- The Adventures of Indiana Jones
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones World Map