Spain is a country in Europe, located on the Iberian peninsula in the southwest part of the continent. Stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea, and nearly touching Africa at Gibraltar, Spain's history has been strongly influenced by being a crossroads between Europe and Africa, having been a land of Muslims and Christians in the medieval era.
During World War I, Spain remained neutral. In World War II — after the Nationals won the Spanish Civil War against the Republicans — it also remained neutral — though heavily Axis-oriented through most of the war with the help of General Francisco Franco. However, it placed heavy border surveillance on its boundaries.
Today the nation has a number of cities in the African country of Morocco.
Adventures in Spain
- Field of Death (On map)
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Morocco, 1917" → Tales of Innocence (Mentioned only)
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Barcelona, May 1917" → Espionage Escapades
- Revolution in Russia
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Scandal of 1920" → Scandal of 1920 (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones Adventures: Volume 1 (On map)
- Indiana Jones Adventures: Volume 2: Curse of the Invincible Ruby
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "The Fourth Nail"
- Indiana Jones and the Arms of Gold (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (On map)
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings novel (Cancelled) (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis comic
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Mentioned only)
- The Adventures of Indiana Jones
- Grail Diary
- Indiana Jones Explores The Incas
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Raiders of the Lost Ark Sourcebook
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones Artifacts
- Interactive Timeline
- Lines in the Sand - The Middle East and the Great War (Non-fiction source)
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide (Non-fiction source)
- Indiana Jones World Map