Spain is a country in Europe, located on the Iberian peninsula in the southwest part of the continent. Stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea, and nearly touching Africa at Gibraltar, Spain's history has been strongly influenced by being a crossroads between Europe and Africa, having been a land of Muslims and Christians in the medieval era.
During World War I, Spain remained neutral. In World War II — after the Nationals won the Spanish Civil War against the Republicans — it also remained neutral — though heavily Axis-oriented through most of the war with the help of General Francisco Franco. However, it placed heavy border surveillance on its boundaries.
Today the nation has a number of cities in the African country of Morocco.
Adventures in SpainEdit
Notable Spaniards Edit
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Barcelona, May 1917" → Espionage Escapades
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Scandal of 1920" → Scandal of 1920 (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Arms of Gold (Mentioned only)
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide