--126.96.36.199 18:07, 14 June 2009 (UTC)I thought (the first few times i watched Raders of the Lost Ark) that the Staff of Ra and the Staff of Moses might have been the same thing. Thank god their not.
- This item is primarily called the Staff of Kings in the various versions of game (also note the Wii version level notes), although it is also called Staff of Moses a few times, is there any particular reason why it isn't called by its special "mcguffin" title?Baggins 04:48, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
Wrong picture?! EditWhat is the picture that is illustrating the Staff of the Kings?? This is not the Staff itself... I was playing Staff of Kings on PS2 and Wii and the Staff looked like just a stick. Also it looks the same in the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Then what is on this picture?
--Mszynisz 10:50, March 16, 2010 (UTC)Mszynisz
- It's from the online fan kit. Vetinari(Appointment) 00:49, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, so is this the Staff of Kings or not? Because now I am confused. --Mszynisz 03:43, March 17, 2010 (UTC)Mszynisz
- This is not the Staff of Kings. It's not even a staff; it's just an idol. --Icybro 00:07, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Then I am replacing this picture with the concept art of the Staff. --Mszynisz 10:42, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Ideally, it should be an in-game shot anyway. ;) Vetinari(Appointment) 21:01, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I would even make one shot if I knew how to make a screenshot from PS2 :P Also the picture from Kingston's Journal would be good. As I remember it shows Staff parting the sea... --Mszynisz 21:57, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.