Indiana Jones met Edison in 1916, while uncovering a plot by Professor John Thompson to steal some of Edison's innovative designs. In return for saving his plans, Edison allowed Jones to use a prototype car to take his date, Nancy Stratemeyer, to a high school dance.
- Young Indiana Jones and the Pirates' Loot (Mentioned only)
- Race to Danger
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Princeton, February 1916" → Spring Break Adventure
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Thomas Edison - Lighting Up the World (Non-fiction source)
- The Mystery of Edward Stratemeyer (Non-fiction source)
- The Promise of Progress (Non-fiction source)