I was wondering if you could help me figure out how to place templates onto pages.
example: put an NEEDS IMAGe template on a page without a picture of it.
Think you could help?
Stan Winston Studio
I'm sort of under the impression that, depsite the web page, the various Stan Winston Studios are no longer actively in business following his death (?), which is why I used "was". I believe I read that the other principle craftsmen have gone on to open their own shop (have no idea where I read that, tho.)
Regards, --Chachap1 19:40, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
lost in my own museum...
Thanks for the welcome back - work has been really busy, (amazing how little indywiki works gets done when i have a job, versus when i was without one), and then i just returned from a vacation in china for two weeks. tried to get into Qin Shi Huang's tomb, but alas, the burial mound had no obvious entrances. Saw an ad for the Beijing Club Obi Wan, and climbed the Great Wall of China. with my current work schedule, i probably wont be here much in the next 6 weeks. Jawajames 08:49, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
- regarding Marshall College in Indiana Jones Adventures: Volume 2: Curse of the Invincible Ruby: The telegram that Brody receives that prompts Jones to go to the Barcelona History Museum is addressed to Marshall College. BTW, I just picked up Omnibus: The Further Adventures Volume 1 and Omnibus: The Further Adventures Volume 3... but it will be a few weeks before i can do any updates - vacation! btw, are you going to Comic-Con or Star Wars Celebration V? Jawajames 23:51, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
- re: perks for WTS? - ha! you are a funny guy. although it would be cool to have all the WTS submitters in one space for a group photo or a panel. i'd have to stand in the back, since i don't even have a full credit. one sentence and one first name is all i got :P Jawajames 00:43, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
Just so you know, I can get new or better images for people, places, or things as long as they are from one of the following storylines.
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Indiana Jones: Thunder in the Orient
- Indiana Jones and the Arms of Gold
I'm going to get pictures for Fang, Sonam Tashi, and Chanri-Ha sometime soon.
Yetimonster 03:19, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
P.S. Tashi was killed by Sgt. Itaki, right? I hope it doesn't sound like a stupid question, but I just want to make sure.
russians in nevada
dropping the dvd in (alas i don't have my DVD player set up to HDMI to my tv), i get ??IX, ?ORE, and ????LI or ???U.
as for Spalko's file, there is a date, two lines above the photo of her: May 14, 19??, is my read. i can't tell if that is supposed to be date of birth though, it could be a date of last known photo or something else...
thanks for the little diversion! Jawajames 05:24, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
Thunder in the Orient
I realize that the sherpa in the command tent was the japanese spy, but there are still some things I'm confused about. Is Tashi with the Japanese? If so, why did he kill the spy? I just want to know so I can expand on the page for Sonam Tashi and Patar Kali. Also, thanks for help with the page about Khamal. --Yetimonster 18:22, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Ask the bureaucrat. ;) You'll probably need to have been around longer than a day though. :p Vetinari(Appointment) 00:12, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- It's been a little over a day since you joined. :p Vetinari(Appointment) 04:00, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
- The what? ;) Vetinari(Appointment) 00:44, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- It sure was... Vetinari(Appointment) 01:18, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- 1936 Vetinari(Appointment) 01:30, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Ain't a problem. 'Twas in the summary. ;) Vetinari(Appointment) 01:48, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Can't be linking to copyrighted music tracks. No problems with an infobox for them but they should follow the formatting of the others. I think you know already, but there's the Sandbox if you want to play around and test things. ;) Vetinari(Appointment) 23:15, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I didn't, I moved it up the page with your other Admin topic. Vetinari(Appointment) 15:22, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
Nang Tao Image
I'm not a big Wiki editor, but I wanted to add a photo to the Nang Tao page of a crate at Disneyland. However, I even see the thumbnail of the screengrab already on the page, just the main image by following the link. If this doesn't appear, could you help me figure out the upload?
188.8.131.52 01:51, August 7, 2010 (UTC)