Even though Huerta had been removed from power in 1914 and died in early 1916, Villa and his army still detested Huerta's name when Indiana Jones was kidnapped by Pancho Villa's army. Once Jones had joined Villa's revolutionaries, he shared in the contempt for Huerta. Even in 1957, Jones, when he mentioned fighting alongside Villa to Mutt Williams, Jones spat after saying Huerta's name.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Jackal" (First mentioned)
- South of the Border (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Mentioned only)
- Who Are Those Guys? (Non-fiction source)
- The World of Indiana Jones
- War and Revolution (Non-fiction source)