Young Indiana Jones and the Pirates' Loot is the fourteenth entry in the series of Young Indy youth novels published by Random House, and the first and only written by author J. N. Fox. It was released in 1994.
"Find my father..."
Indy can hardly believe his eyes. Can a young girl's ghost really be asking him for help? Or is it just a trick of the Maine fog?
Ghost or no ghost, Indy's determined to find out why Ezra Chase, an eccentric man who claimed to have a map to hidden pirate treasure, mysteriously disappeared years ago.
But uncovering the truth won't be easy—even for young Indiana Jones! The entire town is searching for the lost loot. Will Indy be able to help the ghost find her father and bag the booty—or will somebody beat them to it? It's a dangerous, all-out treasure hunt in New England!
- Blackbeard (Mentioned only)
- Sheriff Walter Brookfield
- Ethan Chambers
- Ezra Chase (Remains)
- Hannah Chase (Ghost)
- Mrs. Comstock (Mentioned only)
- Thomas Alva Edison (Mentioned only)
- Charlie Franklin
- Henry Walton Jones, Senior (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones
- Captain Kidd (Mentioned only)
- Lindy (Mentioned only)
- Elspeth McBride (Mentioned only)
- Morag McBride
- Owen McBride (Mentioned only)
- Captain Parsons (Mentioned only)
- Benjamin Parsons (Mentioned only)
- Daniel Parsons (Mentioned only)
- Maude Parsons
- Mrs. Payne
- Helen Margaret Seymour
- Oxford (Mentioned only)
- Pirates' loot
- RMS Titanic (Mentioned only)
- Comstock family