Yugoslavia was a country in Southeast Europe during the 20th century. Formed following World War I, it comprised of several states including Bosnia, Croatia, Hercegovina, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia.
Adventures in Yugoslavia[edit | edit source]
Chronicling his experience of the 1919 Paris Peace Conference, Indiana Jones drew a map of what Europe would look like following the Treaty of Versailles in his journal and included the borders of Yugoslavia.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Peacock's Eye" → Treasure of the Peacock's Eye (On map)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (On map)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure (On map)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Adventures of Indiana Jones
- Grail Diary
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- The Archduke's Last Journey - End of an Era (Non-fiction source)
- Interactive Timeline